IBSS SIP solution offers a cost-effective, efficient, and stable pathway to converge enterprise communications, resulting in smart, sustainable practices with minimal upfront investment. Eliminating the risk and inventory associated with separate voice and data connections, SIP Trunking preserves the convenience of traditional VoIP by providing multiple points-of-presence in multiple cities, immediately improving overall productivity, resource allocation and reducing overhead.
Based on the Session Initiation Protocol, a SIP trunk provides the connection between your network and the public switched telephone network (PTSN). With this SIP trunk connection, you can make phone calls from your IP-PBX device without additional physical wiring, thereby reducing the recurring costs of separate voice and data circuits and the costs associated with the purchase, support and maintenance of media gateways.
Integrated access combines your voice and data onto a common access circuit, enabling you to achieve greater economies of scale and simplify the management and maintenance of your communications infrastructure.
What you can expect from IBSS SIP Trunking Services:
• Eliminates separate voice & data connections
• Lessen long-distance charges
• Eliminates the need to purchase BRIs, PRIs or PSTN gateways
• Reduces overhead expenses by terminating calls closer to the called party
• Requires no physical connection and no costly termination hardware
• Provides multiple points-of-presence in multiple cities
• Automatic IP re-routing capabilities allow for fast, practical geographic distribution
• Enhances productivity by linking multiple offices with mobile workers
• Offers both Automatic and On-Demand Burst Capabilities
• Purchase Trunks as your business demands
• Minimal costs up front, with immediate results
• Streamlines communications and resources
• Converged communication benefits at a substantial rate reduction
• SIP Trunking can generate a sizeable return on initial investments as early as 6 months
• Customized SIP-based IP PBX systems design, deployment / integration
• Business-grade SIP Trunking provisioning and PSTN integration
• IP Telephony – SIP / Analog PBX / Voicemail / IVR Integration
• Cost-effective E.911 solutions recommendations and provisioning
With IBSS SIP Trunking Service, you can combine voice, data and Internet over a single IP connection and eliminate the need to buy separate circuits.