Managing access to information in today’s dynamic, data-driven environment is a challenge, one that requires much more from identity and access management (IAM) solutions than ever before. To be effective, these solutions must deliver access to all the applications and information that business users need, when they need it, from wherever they are, while at the same time ensuring enterprise security policies are consistently enforced. And they must provide the transparency and proof of strong controls to satisfy audit and compliance requirements.
How it Works
IdentityIQ® Compliance Manager enables the business to streamline compliance processes while lowering costs. By integrating access certifications, policy management and audit reporting, Compliance Manager automates the application of compliance controls associated with a strong identity governance program.
IBSS will outline a common framework for IAM within the agency and provide supporting implementation guidance for program managers, leadership, and stakeholders as they plan and execute a segment architecture for IAM management programs. We provide courses of action, planning considerations, and technical solution information across multiple programs spanning IAM.
How we can help you
Federated Identity Management System:
- Implement authoritative source of identity attributes for organization
- Reconcile and transforms up-stream data sources
- Synchronize changes from multiple sources
- Data flow to multiple targets via all common transports
- Custom workflows to integrate business processes
- Multiple integration paths to accommodate all types of applications
- Rapid compliance with OMB 2FA requirements
- Support 2-Step, SMS, OTP and other authentication enhancements
- Develop Custom AuthN modules
- Augment Self-Registration Capability
- Provide audit and reporting
- Implement with on-premise or cloud services
- Support multiple industry standards such as SAML or WS-Fed
- Our expertise reduces integration times to 30 minutes or less for SAML
IdentityNow ®: The dynamic and complex nature of securing access while enabling the business requires a new approach, one that puts identity at the center. IdentityNow makes the entire user population more productive, while giving IT the tools it needs to proactively mitigate risk and secure access to critical applications and data whether they reside in the cloud or in the data center. And since it’s delivered from the cloud, it can be up and running quickly with no additional hardware or software to buy, deploy and maintain.
SecurityIQ ®: Organizations with unmanaged, unprotected data face tremendous risks. SecurityIQ reduces risk by identifying where sensitive data resides, determining who has access to it and how they are using it, and putting effective controls in place to secure it. SecurityIQ helps organizations meet regulatory requirements by providing proof of compliance during audits and increases staff productivity by reducing time spent on diagnostics, forensics, and data administration tasks. It also simplifies the ongoing challenge of managing how users are granted access to unstructured data throughout a user’s lifecycle within the organization.
IdentityIQ Compliance Manager ®, IdentityNow ®, and SecurityIQ® are registered products of SailPoint.